E. Cohen and Company, CPAs delivers timely industry updates, news analysis, and expert commentary in our bi-weekly newsletters for General Business Entities, Government Contractors, Nonprofit Organizations and Real Estate Firms.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters:
- State of Wayfair: Maryland Adopts Emergency Rule, and More
- Know the FMLA Notice Requirements
- ACA Affordability Threshold to Rise in 2019
- Is a 1031 Exchange Right for You?
- The IRS Looks Into Executive Compliance
- Is This Your Situation: Getting Through Monthly and Yearend Closings
- The 4 QuickBooks Reports Small Business Owners Need
- 5 Critical Mistakes Small Business Contractors Should Avoid
- Program Pairing Governments and Startups Launches Latest Round
- Antitrust Considerations For Government Contractors
- How Contractor Fraud Is Reported Shouldn’t Affect How It Gets Investigated
- SF1408 System Review Audit and Certification of Compliance
- Understand and Master the Complexities of the M&A Process
- Federal Tax Bill Continues to Worry Nonprofit Leaders
- 10 Things Keeping Nonprofit Auditors Up At Night
- Your 990: What Non-financial Matters Does It Reveal?
- Accounting Traps And How To Beat Them
- Nonprofit Contracting: Breaking the Cycle of Public Underinvestment
- Nonprofit Finance & Development: Let’s Get Along
- 6 Steps to Improve Your Year-End Strategy
- New Tax Code’s Impact on Net-Leased Retail Investment Strategies
- What Can Fred Trump’s Estate Teach Us?
- Spec Suite Office Market Grows in DC Region
- Millennials Partial to Downtown Living
- 6 Commercial Real Estate Capital Markets Trends
- More Commercial Lease Pitfalls for Tenants
- 8 Tech Innovations That Make Life Easier for Landlords
Eric Cohen, CPA is the President and Founder of E. Cohen and Company CPAs, a full-service CPA firm serving nonprofit organizations, government contractors, professional service companies and other industries with audit, tax and business advisory services for over 26 years. The firm was commended as a SmartCPA Reader’s Choice by SmartCEO magazine and a “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” by AccountingToday magazine. For more information, visit www.ecohencpas.com or call 301-917-6200.