Preparing for Your Retirement Plan Audit Due on October 15?
How to Avert Last-Minute Retirement Plan Audit Red Flags and Prepare for an Efficient Audit
Preparing for your retirement plan audit due on October 15?
Late filings and forms filed incorrectly are red flags for the Department of Labor. Both the DOL and IRS (Internal Revenue Service) examine these filings closely, and may ask companies numerous questions when reviewing them.
It’s never too early to begin preparing for an audit, but now is the time to avert those last-minute issues and potential audit red flags.
Join us for this timely webinar to prepare for an efficient audit:
- Learn how to prepare for your audit
- Understand your part and the roles of the TPA and auditor
- Navigate your way through the audit timeline
- Identify the requirements and documents to provide the auditor
- Recognize the typical audit hurdles and know how to overcome them
- Discover the DOL regulatory hot buttons and how they affect your business
This webinar will help you understand the reason, the process and the pitfalls of the audit procedure.
Sign up for this Webinar: INSTANT ACCESS TODAY >>
Need Help Right Away? Call us for an individual consultation. 301-917-6200.
E. Cohen and Company, CPAs
One Research Court, Suite 101
Rockville, MD 20850