Tuesday, January 30: Michael Kissell, CPA gave a presentation to the Objective Rally Point veterans’ business owner group at the Army Navy Country Club in Arlington, Virginia on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, and covered the following topics.
- Qualified Business Income Deduction and how it affects S-Corps, Partnerships and Sole Proprietorships
- Entity formation under the new Tax Reform
- New bonus depreciation rules for fixed assets
- Meals and entertainment and how the changes impact bookkeeping
- Cash vs. accrual methods of accounting with the new $25M threshold
- Net operating losses incurred after 12/31/17
Click for more information about the presenter, Michael Kissell, CPA.