E. Cohen and Company, CPAs have developed strategies and products over the years to help our clients increase the value of their businesses. We assist clients in evaluating the current financial and management outlook of the business, outlining the company’s strategic objectives and priorities, and developing the best approach to achieve them. By taking a “hands-on,” proactive approach to client service, we strive to become a valued and respected business advisor.
We provide services that are designed specifically to meet the challenges of the restaurant business, including:
- Business structure and start-up cost analysis
- Tax planning, tax return preparation and compliance
- Depreciation rules for restaurants (cost segregation studies)
- Monthly bookkeeping and controllership
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Outsourced accounting and bill paying
- Financial control systems
- Financial statement compliance
- Fraud detection systems
- Strategic financial planning for expansion and growth
- Wealth management & personal financial planning for restaurateurs
Whether you are a small independent or a large restaurant group, you can count on us to ensure that your business plan is solid, your financial outlook is secure and your restaurant is positioned to take advantage of profitable opportunities.