The real estate industry is extremely exciting and rewarding, but also full of risks and challenges. Success in real estate requires long-term strategic planning as well as cost-effective management of day-to-day business operations. Our Real Estate Services Group focuses on ensuring that your business has a solid strategic tax, budget and financial plan for long term profitability and that it is operating smoothly and efficiently.
As experienced business and financial advisors to many real estate professionals, we are familiar with the operational issues you face daily: operating in a highly competitive environment, retaining an effective work force, controlling cash shortfalls and varying profit margins, ensuring accurate material fulfillment and delivery time frames, and managing relationships with lending and bonding companies.
Specializing in accounting, tax, and consulting services to general and specialty contractors, home builders, real estate developers, owners, suppliers and industry trade associations, our consultants support real estate professionals by providing the advisory services needed to optimize your company’s financial integrity and tax strategy. Our broad range of services include:
- Strategic Tax Planning & Compliance
- Auditing and Accounting
- Property Management Accounting
- Project Budgeting & Cash Flow
- Merger & Acquisition Consulting
- Complex Business Transactions
- Cost Segregation Studies (Maximize Depreciation)
- Technology Consulting
- Section 1031 Exchanges
Related Real Estate Accounting Articles
- What is Donated Real Estate Worth?
- Avoid Taxmageddon: Year-End Planning for Real Estate Owners and Investors
- Avoid Tax Pitfalls on 1031 Exchanges with Related Parties
- Stretch Out Real Estate Tax Benefits