E. Cohen and Company, CPAs delivers timely industry updates, news analysis, and expert commentary in our bi-weekly newsletters for General Business Entities, Government Contractors, Nonprofit Organizations and Real Estate Firms.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters:
- District of Columbia Tax Rates Changes Take Effect Monday, October 1
- Congress Introduces Bill to Phase In Online Sales Tax Collection
- New IRS Guidance on State and Local Taxes
- Qualified Retirement Plans: Know the Rules
- How You Can Keep Your Finances in Order Year-Round
- Payroll Procedures for Commissioned Employees
- What to Know About Tax Scams
- What to Do After a Hurricane
- Is a Franchise the Right Move for You?
- OFCCP Will Require Verification of Written AAP Compliance
- ‘Unprecedented’ Government Spending Spree Picks Up Speed
- For Small Contractors, Everyone’s Business is Marketing
- Want to Become a Federal Government Contractor? Here are 3 Tips
- As Kaspersky Deadline Approaches, Fears Loom That Contractors Aren’t Prepared
- Labor Dept. to Visit Hundreds of Contractors in Coming Months
- Impact of FASB Framework and Standard Changes
- Feds Change Grant Resources, Websites And Requirements
- Want Effective Capacity Building? Get Rid of the Incubation Mentality
- Why Funding Overhead Is Not the Real Issue: The Case to Cover Full Costs
- 4 Ways to Engage Workers Through Corporate Stewardship
- How You Can Help With Disaster Relief
- Which Tax Issues May Affect CRE?
- Tips on Tax Considerations for 1031 Exchanges
- Federal Estate Tax Ceiling Doubles, DC Estate Tax Halved
- How Will Opportunity Zones Impact Financing, Investment?
- Common Mistakes Real Estate Investors Make Early On And What To Learn From Them
- Tips for Using Contract Language to Control Construction Project Costs
Eric Cohen, CPA is the President and Founder of E. Cohen and Company CPAs, a full-service CPA firm serving nonprofit organizations, government contractors, professional service companies and other industries with audit, tax and business advisory services for over 26 years. The firm was commended as a SmartCPA Reader’s Choice by SmartCEO magazine and a “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” by AccountingToday magazine. For more information, visit www.ecohencpas.com or call 301-917-6200.