If your company is looking to expand, a merger or acquisition may be the best course of action. When two companies resources are successfully united through a merger or acquisition, there is a potential for explosive growth that would be impossible for a single entity to achieve.
Delivering Exceptional Financial Expertise Enabling Businesses to Seize Opportunities for Growth, Change and Success.
Helping You Understand and Master the Complexities of the Merger & Acquisition Process.
The process of mergers and acquisitions can be a complex one. There are numerous legal, accounting, financial, managerial and cultural variables that need to be considered when two companies join forces. E. Cohen and Company, CPAs can make things easier for you and your business during this otherwise chaotic and challenging process.
Specializing in M&A Due Diligence, Integration, Growth and Market Expansion.
Our E. Cohen and Company, CPAs advisors have a deep and diverse technical skill set, which they use to maximize value and minimize risk during acquisitions, dispositions, recapitalizations, mergers, reorganizations, formations and other significant transactions.
Our advisors assist buyers and sellers with pre-deal analysis and tax structuring, valuation of the target, due diligence, structuring of the deal itself, tax planning and post-closing follow up.
We can also provide useful insights on matters relevant to the process including quality of earnings, cash flows, hidden assets and liability exposures.
Advisory, Accounting and Tax Services.
Our full range of buy side and sell side advisory, accounting and tax services provides exceptional depth based on practical and proven experience:
- Choice of entity
- Review of fund organizational documents
- Year end audit
- Preparation of tax returns and Schedule K-1s
- Operating efficiency reviews
- Deal structuring and M&A advisory
- Quality of earnings reviews
- Discounted cash flow preparation and analysis
- Assistance with senior debt financing
- Post-acquisition financial and tax support services
- Post-acquisition tax planning and compliance for portfolio companies
- Fund Structure
- Financial Statements
- Tax planning and compliance
- Targeted quality of earnings reviews
- Agreed upon procedure engagements focusing on particular areas of interest to the acquirer
- Deal structure addressing both GAAP and tax-related issues
- Working capital analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Post-acquisition audit services for portfolio companies
Contact us for more information on the full range of buy-side and sell-side advisory, accounting and tax services for organizations involved in M&A activities. Email Donald Keninitz, email@example.com, or call 301.917.6247.MA Services flyer 7-27-17