Sometimes who you know does matter.
E. Cohen and Company, CPAs is proud to be a member of many national and regional area professional organizations including:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Not-For-Profit Section
- DC Chamber of Commerce
- Finance and Administration Roundtable (FAR)
- Greater Bethesda Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (GWSCPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Maryland Nonprofits
- Maryland Society of Accountants
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (MCCC)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Center for Nonprofit Advancement
- The Round Table Group’s Expert Network
- As an independent member firm of PrimeGlobal (one of the Top 5 largest associations of independent accounting firms in the world), the firm can leverage the resources of more than 300 firms in 85 countries, with more than 850 offices, 2,100 partners, and 17,500 staff offering their thought leadership to help other member firms and their clients succeed.
- PrimeGlobal does not and cannot offer any professional services to clients. Each independent member of PrimeGlobal is a separate firm and an independent legal entity. PrimeGlobal is not a partnership and independent member firms are not acting as agents of PrimeGlobal or other independent member firms.